USA side NEEDS MORE PLANES

Ok, im tired of just flying F15 and A-10 and im tired of People of Lock on adding stuff foor russia they have enough stuff already how about add F-16's F-22's F14's F-5's and for black shark give USA and EU Tiger Atttack choppers and for USA make Apache's and Super Cobras PLEASE!

• Like 1

It would be nice, but seeing it's a Russian company you're more than likely not going to see much on the US side. Besides, theres a plethora of US stuff already available (though of course not in much of a quality of LOMAC) so it'd be beating a dead horse. But I'll agree three versions of the Mig-29 is a little much, one would have sufficed IMO, but more than likely we'll just have to wait and see.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

I can understand you wanting more western flyables, most of us do as well, but I don't understand why, if you're so tired of flying the same two aircraft, you don't just fly the other 5 you have available to you. And I agree somewhat with EricJ regarding the Mig29 but I feel that we got 3 for the price of one. If they can give us three versions of the Mig with minimum effort on the developers part then why not. Although they shouldn't really advertise each one as a different flyable ;)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Hm...It's not ED's fault we got only F-15C and A-10A flyables in LO and FC. Actually it's more like American fault.

ED planned F/A-18 A an C as USFOR Carrier Ops flyable plane (adversary to Su-33) but Ed could not collect enough data to properly simulate Hornet's WCS and flight dynamic (model).

You've probably nociced that Hornet's 3D model in LO is much more detailed than other planes and that there's a lot of Hornet related files in LO (similar to Su-25T).

Unfortunately, lack of data prevented it from being flyable.

F-15C and A-10A could be done even better but it's the designers data that's needed to do so.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you cant do US planes how about these

mig 23 fighter

mig 27 ground attack (tank killers)

yak 38 forger (russian carrier ops)

british harrier GR series (no radar also for tank killers)

british sepecat jaguar (no radar,tank killers)

cheers

striker77

look its a lot easier said than done. It takes a huge amount of effort to bring one aircraft into the game. Don't expect to see it in Lock On because the lock on title ends with black shark. Probably in ED's next sim. Also apparently ED is setting a standard now for all future products to have AFM and clickable cockpits with 6dof, and that takes a while for a small team. I think we saw a video on thebattlesim.com, which might show what was in Black shark, and we saw the harrier as an AI.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

where can i talk to an AMERICAN developer then? sorry guys i didnt realize this was a big problem. sorry for "spamming" also. and i also hate to say is that all teh sits ive been posting this i feel that some of these peeps are anti-american lol

The plan is to put out the Ka-50 right now, period.

After Ka-50 we will probably see an A-10, or an F-16 with the same quality in avionics and flight model as the Ka-50.

After that, it's anyone's guess, but I wouldn't put my money on an F-22, nor a Tiger, or anything that was basically built in the last decade as those aircraft have highly classified systems and as such - well, how do you simulate them if you don't know how they work?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I dont need a fleet of nato aircraft. Gimme F-16 and Ill make short work of Su-30MKI's, mig-29's and whatnot :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest IguanaKing
Hm...It's not ED's fault we got only F-15C and A-10A flyables in LO and FC. Actually it's more like American fault.

F-15C and A-10A could be done even better but it's the designers data that's needed to do so.

Not true. There are ALL KINDS of things wrong with these two aircraft, and the correct information is all easily, publicly available.

@striker

If you are looking for a western dev and its currently in the works, then i guess http://www.fighterops.com/ would be your best bet. but for future reference, you want this list of aircraft because it takes an incredible amout of work just to model one right. Unless you don't care that much about realism, there's also other titles like Wings over europe: cold war gone hot (corny title).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only western fighterjet that is missing in my opinion is the "EF2000 Eurofighter" and/or the french "Rafale"

I don't mean as a flyable a/c, just as AI. That would be interesting =)

Western flightjet... you mean "European" flightjet" :music_whistling:

Europe is west from Russia, isn't it? ;) but anyway, thats not the point, we all know what i meant...

Your right, at that point they are western, but any way it would be nice if any of the mention Aircraft could be flyable or AI. Maybe they will come some day. But fist KA-50 :joystick:

I was about to suggest ED contact either Switzerland, Canada or Australia about the Hornets, hands-on experience and test flight data probably can be made publicly available like that.

But then again... nah.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D