Movie-clip: One minute

Movie-clip: One minute

Author: Tuckson Sonny

Date: 27-FEB-2007

Description: One minute clash between Russian Mig-29S and the Dutch F-16A

I was not so comfortable with the blow-up of a Belgium F-16 thus I picked one from The Netherlands ;)

FPS: 25 (high end pc needed to run media player at 25 fps :D )

Size: 35,6MB

Video size: 1600x1200

Aspect ratio: 4:3

Length: One Minute

Video codec: Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder

Audio: Standard Stereo (no codec needed)

Movie-clip was rendered on 1600x1200 res.-frames (4xAA, 8xAF) source with equal DivX output quality at 25 FPS!

One minute = 25x60 = 1500 frames (=1500 HQ wallpapers)

Rendering 1 minute on the FX-55 is about 40 minutes runtime!

Link will be available for 45 days starting on 27-FEB-2007

Get it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/18519799/OneMinute.zip.html

Warning: Possible synchronize problems with sound and no music included (just basic action)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

hacks. you can't kill a dutch F-16 ;)

In all honesty it was 4xAI-expert mig pilots versus 4xAI-expert viper pilots.

BTW, score was 3-1 in advantage for the Mig :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

So.... What this movie is 'bout?

I didn't saw any theme in it...

About pwning merrican hardware… :D

No seriously, the idea was to make a clip that would let people think that they aren’t looking at a sim but at the real thing in the highest possible quality. Most simmers inhere with relative powerful systems can experience this indeed all the time ingame and with high AA/AF settings in HD resolutions.

Although until now I could never find a movie that looked like the ingame. A lot of beautiful work but it was made in low resolutions and patched up with effects and blurs to cover the low detail.

You can use the OneMinute-clip as a video screensaver (repeat on with media player) and show off at your Office at your desktop (if powerful enough ;) )

PS. Quality control is very simple: just press pause!

Well, let's blame it on ED then ;). They just nerfed the Dutch F-16 pilots ;).

(expert sounds ugly for Dutch pilots anyway, should be called ьber anyway ;)).

Back from the joking to the movie, nice quality, but did it make any sense? (I missed that one i guess.) -edit: solved (you were just 1 sec earlier with posting)

1337-Oblivion2-jpg3.jpg

emm... Could you possibly make the resoluting less, like you said, I have a low end computer and thus the movie is not nearly as enjoyable as it could be. Personally, I'd reather have sound that matched the move rather than a better picture.

But, to end it on a good note, it was good 1 minuite movie.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

emm... Could you possibly make the resoluting less, like you said, I have a low end computer and thus the movie is not nearly as enjoyable as it could be. Personally, I'd reather have sound that matched the move rather than a better picture.

But, to end it on a good note, it was good 1 minuite movie.

If you have Windows XP with SP2 then you must have “Windows Movie Maker”.

A) Import the movie into collections and drag the movie parts in your timeline.

B) Save Movie file and pick an option with the wizard (Anyway you can’t pick a higher res than 800x600 thus no problem there)

To be honest if you use a res lower than 1600x1200 it is not worth the trouble.

It is like buying a BlueRay disk and convert it on your pc into on a DVD-format disk and put it in your DVD player. ;)

Ta

For those who has problems downloading from rapidshare. Here's another download link

Jolly Good Show:thumbup: - Rapidshare does not like AOL for some reason.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks for the video! Wow...

My default video player is the latest VLC player. Even with my dated machine, it plays the video very smoothly, I daresay with at least 25 fps. I tried it with the Windows Media Player as well and I got what I estimate to be 8-10 fps (and that's generous).

Other than that: I officially hate anyone that can play LockOn with this kind of quality. I can only dream of that. ;)