*New movie: Speed 2 teaser-trailer*

• ED Team

Hey folks.

Lately, i've been quite busy with both daily life stuff, plus learning the program "After Effects".

Now, i've finally put together the teaser for "SPEED 2", and also played a little with After effects and put on some cool stuff. There's not much "added" stuff here, but hey, i'm learning. :)

Anyway, here's the link for this 1 minute action-taste of SPEED 2:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=697&lang=en

And for those not-in-the-know, here is the link for SPEED:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=484&lang=en

Thanks to www.virtual-jabog32.de AGAIN, for hosting! :)

STREAMING VERSION:

Cheers

Oh and, might just add, now that this teaser is outta the way, i can begin work on the new Black Shark movie. Gotta do a format first though...

Image0.jpg.9cf2ee3509123444a6c4c1e88a13f4f8.jpg

• Like 2

downloading now. cant wait to watch!

And congrats on your 1000th post. lol

EDIT: oh, ya, yet again, you create another friggin sweet movie, even if it just is a teaser. can't wait for the finished product. ;)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

The trailer was stylish and very good, because you used the after effects stuff with good judgement. The next phase in learning to use the effects is to go berserk and ruin a couple of perfectly good movies by overusing them, before realizing that less is actually more. I'm never going to be good at photoshopping, because I can't get over the "one more kinky filter wouldn't hurt" -phase.

One thing I'm a bit puzzled with in many of your movies is the black stripes above and below the image. I like to watch movies full screen and the stripes kind of mess up the picture on a widescreen display.

I'm really looking forward to the next BS movie and Speed 2.

Lock on MUST have a dynamic campaign system with multiplayer capability AND proper toe-brakes.

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/

ermm... the download link does not work on that site :(

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Where can I download the orrigional speed. I'v seen it as a streeming version, but I would like to download it. the link given before does not work.

Oh, didnt see that. give me a sec. :music_whistling:

EDIT: Ok, thanks. It works now. :D

Thanks!

Works for me...