Su-33: More than six skins at the same time?

Roi Danton

With Su-25T I can edit meinit.xml and its .skins file to add a new skin slot to the list.

For the Su-33 there doesn't exist a .skins file but maybe there is another way I can add a new skin slot? (if I only edit meinit.xml there appears a new slot but if I choose this Skin Slot the plane appears without a skin as expected)

Lock+On+-+Su-33+TakeraEins+Selection+11.jpg

With Su-25T I can edit meinit.xml and its .skins file to add a new skin slot to the list.

For the Su-33 there doesn't exist a .skins file but maybe there is another way I can add a new skin slot? (if I only edit meinit.xml there appears a new slot but if I choose this Skin Slot the plane appears without a skin as expected)

Sorry! They cannot add a new Skin for the Su-33 or other. This is hardcored! ;)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

No because those aircraft, when FC came out, were redone to allow a .skins file (along with a .lom file) to be used. Face it, the Su-33 really doesn't have much use, so ED probably figured "okay, we'll just not utilize the .skins format with this aircraft." Yes it's one of the best planes in the flyables section, but in regards to the other aircraft, it's not as popular. However, when BS comes out in the next millenium, all the aircraft should have a .skins file due to the constant nagging (to which I agree with) of the hoi polloi.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers