VF-15 Pteranodon Release

EDIT 04-13-2007: Kys has made some update. Please download the file again. The links are updated.

Kys released his new fictional model. You can get the package from www.virtual-jabog32.de. This is VF-15 only package.

VF-15 can be equipped with 2nd seat, conformal fuel tanks and sensor pods by changing its ON-BOARD#.

VF-15 skin variations image

I combined VF-15 and WF-33 as one package and placed in my site.

CAUTION: My package will replace Config\View\server.lua to change F-15's cockpit position. So, the cockpit view rotation limits will be changed, too.

VF15_screen.jpg

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Wait until you see the texture work, makes me feel like I'm a newbie... It's just beautiful, anyways one problem:

air221.jpg

It's a good thing you don't have to land a carrier on it :D

If it's just a texture on a map, and won't affect anything then I'd suggest highly changing the texture to a clear .tga file. While in some cases it's not too much of a problem, it's kinda glaring as even the air jockeys need to see alot better, especially on finals :)

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Ahh yeah I just realized that, though I double checked, and the one from JaboG 73 didn't have the .lua file, thanks!

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

I never was really a fan of the afterburner tail, but I think in this case, I'll be okay (it mods the original):

air222.jpg