bestest dang carrier model ive ever seen (56k destroyer)

That's friggin awesome...!

I have the Tamiya 1/350th kit and was hoping to do some fine detailing with that, but nowhere near to the scale of what this guy has acheived with 1/72 scale... Damned impressive

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh man!! thats inssane!! :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

oh man!! thats inssane!! :D

was goint to be my exact words.

Some one made a lego one. It was friggin sweet too. (It's amazing what you can do with those things.) I'll get a link if yout like.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

yea i remember seeing that lego one, i believe this is one of the varients

http://dunechaser.blogspot.com/2006/05/malle-hawking-completes-uss-harry-s.html

cant believe he actually put that in the water.

Yup, that's the one... amazing aint it?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

F***ing insane :D (Lego carrier too!) That thing has lights inside and what not... the only thing I think is overdone is amount of aircraft on the deck... and he made it apear as if there's lot of action on the deck.

But still it's just freeking awsome... thanks for the post

No longer active in DCS...

Here is the original site those pictures are introduced.

Aircraft Carrier Builders

and the page of 1/72 USS Enterprise CVN-65

Mr. Gabriel Suranyi dedicated a total of nineteen (19) years of detailed craftsmanship to complete the building of this 1/72 scale, sixteen foot long, five foot wide, four foot high carrier. The Model was featured on the front page and fold-out centerfold in the March 1997, 15th-year-edition of FineScale Modeler magazine. The U.S. Navy also ferried the builder, Gabe Suranyi, via a C-2A to the USS Enterprise about 200 miles off Norfolk in September 1997. Gabe resided on the USS Enterprise for two days compliments of the ship's Captain.

Amazing!

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Here is the original site those pictures are introduced.

Aircraft Carrier Builders

and the page of 1/72 USS Enterprise CVN-65

Amazing!

That's just about the size of the lego one, but it had bigger people and planes, so i dont think it was quite to scale.

both are friggin amazing though.