Eurofighter Typhoon

Hi

Well- This is my first post in this forum. i´ve seen this thread last night. I hope my english is good enough to understand everythink that was told in this forum and i always try to answer.

I have build that for 2month because i want a new modell in my LockOn world. The work on the model was not easy because there are many argument includet. In this time i build the TAURUS-Weapon for the jet. I build an Eurofightercockpit but i ave no idea to set arguments because i find no Lists or Documents with settings for CockpitArguments. I hope, there is anybody who can help me. Here i got some pics from this work

Nice day, TOMCATZ

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hello

In last time i included a ARIEL-System in my Eurofighter. And Suprice: it works very good. When the Ariel is active, enemy missiles try to catch a target who has a lengh 120meters over all. But its very hard for my system and so i turn it on ice. After them i build an TAURUS-Model and take it over the AGM154. Well the still have the same performence in most parts.

Well, i hope i can build the cockpit for my fighter but i have no drawArguments for Cockpits in LockOn. I hope, that anybody can help me.

Anyways, thank`s for all suports and any helpings.

Best wishes

TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Tomcatz , would you like to add these 2 models into Lock On , both models 20000 polys each , made entirely by me , single and 2 seater versions , with missiles , drop tanks ,and storm shadow missiles

I can donate these models free of charge for Lock on game engine usage - interested ?

3dmax renders attached

Roger :-)

7.jpg.c4189c16c19d8ae5662b77abc45157c8.jpg

3.jpg.871a1fa144f4bd8167460affc5121634.jpg

1.jpg.762a7eb156482e9f7c5f6e3b3ccd658b.jpg

2.jpg.4354497c1e9e3a8b56044d2cd74e47fe.jpg

Hi Troffmeister

WOW- Damm. That work looks pretty good. -very good. Yes Im intressted:D . Well i had end my eurofighter projekt und you can download with this link:

Eurofighter DOWNLOAD

http://www.1-filehost.midnightirc.in...ujg5ombPjg 5p

1. at first save the "F-16A- WinNT" Script in any folder and delete it in LOMAC (you find that under "LockOn/BAZAR/World/SHAPES")

2. Download "EurofighterProjekt" in any Folder and extract it all

3. Copy "F-16A" in: "LockOn/BAZAR/Wourld/SHAPES"

4. Copy ervery Bitmap in: "LockOn/BAZAR/TempTextures"

Thats all. Im not a profi and it is my first modell. So i hope you like it:drunk:. If you want, lets see, what we can do with your fantastic modell.

Nice Greatings, TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Oh no! sorry

yes it works and its ready to fly. I trye a new Link for download:

http://www.1-filehost.midnightirc.info/index.php?t=dl&hash=JElwOi7qA4IG5trBzJH5ujg5ombPjg5p

If it not works please go to this site and dowload from the german-lockon-forum. Search for "EurofighterDownload"- easy to find

http://www.lockonforum.de/thread.php?threadid=2648&page=2

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi Tomcatz , sorry for the delay in replying , i have been away on a business trip out of the country for a few days

please email me at troffmeister@hotmail.com so we can exchange the 2 Eurofighter models for you to place into Lomac :-)

A bit of info about me , i am 38 , married with a 2 yr old daughter , my name is Roger , i live in the UK , i don't skin or animate 3d models , but i do make 3d models as my hobby when time allows )

The only condition i place on releasing my 3d max file of the Eurofighters to you are as follows

1- keep the models to yourself in 3dmax form - eg only you and i , will have the 3dmax file - public release of lom file for Lomac is fine and encouraged once converted )

2- please do not sell , or publically release my 3dmax file model ,to friends or over the internet in any circumstances

if you are happy and agree to these terms , then i am happy to give you access to the 3dmax file of my Eurofighters , for you to convert to Lomac , for all to fly and enjoy

Regards Roger :-)

Hello Roger,

No problems with this terms- i agree and respekt these terms.

At me, my name is Thomas,27 years old, i´m german live near hamburg, soldier in the german airforce (grounddefender- no pilot) and i´m married since 8 month. I send you a message but in the next 2 weeks i have an evaluation of my unit.

Greetings and best wishes

TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Troffmeister, why don't you talk directly with the ED team maybe they could give a go to insert them in Lock On as AI planes when Black Shark apear... or something...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thomas , no rush , email me and ill sort out the 3dmax files and email them back - ill send you 2 max files - 1 scene is both planes - 1 and 2 seaters with cockpit / opened and closed - landing gear down on both versions

other max file will be planes without the cockpit glass canopy - slightly older file - but shows all planes with landing gear up and down - doors opened closed / etc - and will help you animate etc

the planes have been finished a while - made 100% from 3dmax primitives - mainly cylinders - edited meshed - planes are not uvw or skinned or animated - and colours applied are just 3dmax materials colours for reference - model are basically nice and clean and virgin and ready to go with no hidden faces :-)

Zaelu , hi , frankly i am just a hobby modeller - i like to fly Lomac as an arcade virtual world flight sim game - i also like to fly all planes in the engine - including the non flyables

i am hoping to build and add in some new 3d model shapes via modding and community help , no offence to ED but i don't want to get involved in that way - too much time and work etc - and my skills are not that advanced frankly

i would rather just mod and add new 3d stuff in the fly all planes capacity :-)

Roger

Rgr, it was a small ideea. AFAIK most of the EDs new models are made by third parties in their spare time, I presume without a contract or some tight schedules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 2 weeks later...

thanks very much ))

they were built a while ago - in less than a week a new model will be done here - i will post up pics once completed

if you can learn how to uvw / skin and animate in 3dmax you would be a big help around here to us modellers - amd models might actually get in the lomac game engine too )

Roger

• 4 months later...

Hi Tomcatz,

I really like your Eurofighter but I can't seem to download it. Can you please post a new link up? Thanks. Also, this model works with 1.12b yes?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---------------------------------------

Kiwis CAN fly!

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.2Ghz | 2 Gigs DDR RAM | Sapphire X800XL 256mb | Creative SB Live 5.1 Digital | Seagate 120Gb SATA HDD | 17" CRT Flatscreen | Boston Acoustics 7500G

On the beginning I wanna sorry the Eurofighter creator for my words. Iam suprised how community can tell that this model is beautiful? It is ugly, even it is on this same ugly-detail level like we have in MiG-31...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ