**RL Flanker/MiG Picture Thread (56K warning)**

I was inspired after I saw a similar RL F-16 Picture thread over at Frugals. That particular thread has grown a lot and its filled with nice pictures that I never seen on the internet or anywhere else.

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=103881

So I thought to myself we should have one too. Share any pic you can find that either Flanker related or sukhoi, MiG…etc. Whatever makes you happy, it will probably make us happy. I found these on the internet from various sources, all these pictures below are not taken by me.

If the pictures don’t show up anymore, it’s probably imageshack ran out of bandwidth or something so please hang tight. I don’t have anything else that could upload hi-res images.

post411129034013ud1.jpg

753bw8.jpg

106ok1.jpg

01yh7.jpg

22th1.jpg

924mc5.jpg

918hl4.jpg

919fh1.jpg

img8812wf0.jpg

moonlight20su27fk4.jpg

17wj7.jpg

More to come, this is a very small part i like to share.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice!

I thought the Flanker with the russian knights skin infront of the moon was form lo-mac when i first saw it a while back! I was mistaken.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

thanks, hopefully you guys have some in your collection that you can share. I'm always open to new photos and i want to keep this thread alive. We've gotta beat the F-16 thread over at frugals lol.

I'll upload some more soon. And feel free to repost any of the pictures above if they are in higher quality or edited...etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here are a few.

Sorry, i'll have to make an accout with Photobucket or image shack or what ever. this attachment stuff is driving me nuts. :(

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Since this board doesn't let me use my thumbnail script, I'll just post links.

All images are 3072 x 2048, so a bit too big to include directly.

Here are two of the Flanker's eldest ancestor, the T-10-1.

This aircraft is now on display at the Monino aviation museum near Moscow.

T-10-1 #1

T-10-1 #2

Some others I made during the same visit to Moscow, these are taken at MAKS 2005:

Some of these photos are a bit blurry, because the weather was too good, resulting in lots of heat-waves from the ground.

Russian Knights Su-27 throwing flares

MiG-29M-OVT flying backwards during a very impressive Kobra

Pavel Vlasov takes in the applause from the crowd

Vyacheslav Averyanov lines up his Su-30MKI for landing

Moments before touchdown

This pic shows how big an Su-33 really is

Su-34 armed to the teeth

The Su-27SK looks good from just about any angle

MiG-29K

I have several more, about 500 or so, use the following link to see them all.

For more photos have a look here

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

A couple more shots of Bulgarian MiG-29UB in turn&burn action.

19801309O12553.jpg

MiG-293.jpg

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

• 3 weeks later...