Duelality

Hey all,

I know that this isnt LOFC or LOBS, but I just finished my second FS2004 movie "Duelality", and I thought that I might post it here since SuperFlanker was recieved well.

I kindof took a nose dive into my magical bag of visual trickery on this one:smilewink:

...be forewarned though, if you have an aversion to aphex twin, or hard electronica, avoid this movie.

Download Duelality

Lenny

• Like 17

WOW WOW WOW, that was freakin awesome. Very nice work. That's like the movie 300 but with planes haha, again, very nice. I'm still trying to pick up my jaw after that. Have some rep points.

and dude, if you have any more excellent fs2004/fsx movies (even if they are not yours), please post them here since we rarely get some of those around here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DOWNLOADING NOW!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO

I saw his.. ... sneaky peeky.. and it was GREAT :):):):):):)

---

EDIT:

Mutha *@&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFMG that was soo cool man! :D:D:D:D:D:D

How long did that take you?

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bloody awsome video editing, music, the whole lot... I am very impressed... you have some serious tallent! :cry:

Message to all:

Download the movie... it's really great... top notch editing... very artistic :thumbup: Did I say I like it?! :megalol:

No longer active in DCS...

Holy Moly, cool editing endeed.

Great film.

When one with Lock on? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Here's your 15619754qq5.png, man - take it :)

__________O_OSCAR

that movie blows up mind - the coolest thing I ever saw:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

That's fantastic! Have no words to express, how that's COOL! Masterpiece!

Lemon Lime asked to tell, that he's so exited, that he forgot all english, he knew.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

You could do maximum video settings only when recording at 1/4 speed. And your movies are anyway about great editing :) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

WOW!!! :shocking: :thumbup: That's crazy... I thought it was a real movie even after the first shot of the plane rushing by... :clap_2:

The editing and SFX are world class!!! We're at your mercy... :surrender:

Awesome job!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |