Virtual Blue Angels : Winter Training ::::56K Warning ::::

JonTex

To all of you who have been following our progress in our forum this is an old thread but to those who may not follow us in our forum I just thought you might like these screenshots of our 2007 team.

Enjoy ,

Tex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delta Roll

1.jpg

#5 Dirty Roll on Take Off

2.jpg

Diamond Aileron Roll

3.jpg

Break For Landing

4.jpg

Barrel Roll Break

5.jpg

Diamond 360

6.jpg

Diamond Burner Loop

7.jpg

Your 2007 Virtual Blue Angels!!!

8.jpg

Delta Roll

9.jpg

Knife Edge Pass

10.jpg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

continued .....

Diamond Double Farvel

11.jpg

Diamond Dirty Loop

12.jpg

Diamond Roll

13.jpg

Diamond Take Off

14.jpg

Double Tuckover Roll

15.jpg

Fat Albert Flat Pass

16.jpg

Fat Albert Short Field Landing

17.jpg

Fan Break

18.jpg

Fleur De Lis

20.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tex those are awesome pics man :D always love to see the VBA flying, either pictures or video.

Wow, always gotta say something.

Perty sad isnt it... must think he's some kind of expert :megalol:

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

Not going to comment on the shots, nor perfect positioning or not contrary to some others - but rather what lies behind each pass. I applaud the teamwork and hard work to fly these maneuvers and entire BA demo. I know how much work that takes and it deserves the most recognition and respect. Shots look great, but the story and dedication behind the shots are far better!

~S!

• Like 2

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Wow, I can't but help to notice, it this a new Hornet model or such? It looks much more glossy, and that looks really good!

Many fail to realize that the real Blue Angels scheme is also very glossy and has a bright shine to it. I like the glare that highlights the curves of the clean aircrafts as they would be in real life!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Have you ever actually SEEN the blue angels Viper101? You wouldn't believe the shine. It's very glossy.

Nice pics. Always love seeing the blue angels, RL pics or virtual. (Your movie was sweet to, did I ever mention that?)

Great work! I could never fly that well.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

well, I'm sorry Viper... i just saw them a few weeks ago... I think I have a few pics as well... I'll post them soon... along with pics from the rest of the air show.

Nice one graywo1fg! :rotflmao:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

i dont get how thats obvious.... all i saw were beautiful pictures and pictures that represented extreme hard work.

you know Viper one day your going to hear a loud POP... that pop is when you finally pull your head out of your A$$... when that will be no one knows but that day will defiantly be a day long worth the wait by the lockon community.

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

continued ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleur de Lis

21.jpg

Fortus

22.jpg

Section High Alpha

23.jpg

Fat Albert Jato Assisted Take Off

24.jpg

Opposing Pitch up

25.jpg

Line Abreast Loop

26.jpg

Loop Break Cross

27.jpg

Loop Break Cross

28.jpg

Left Echelon Roll

29.jpg

Low Break Cross

30.jpg

Min Radius Turn

31.jpg

Opposing Min Radius Turn

32.jpg

Vertical Break

33.jpg

#6 Solo Low Transition

34.jpg

Sneak Pass

35.jpg

Trail to Vertical Break

36.jpg

Ripple Roll

37.jpg

Thanx for watching I hope you enjoyed these as much as the team enjoyed bringing them to you. All of your comments and encouragement are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you soon in VFAT 2007.

Tex

VBA #6 opposing solo

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

btw, where did you get the 2 seater F-18? looks nice.

That was made by Kato,along with all the other bugs,this is a new mod that we are testing.It will be released to the pubic when it is done,when that will be i dont know.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

Just to echo what Tex said, thanks to everyone for the support. We can not wait to show the world our show here in the coming months, and believe me, the minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months of dedicated flying and practicing is paying off. These screen-shots don't even begin to lift the cover off of the "book" we've been "writing" this past winter into spring and now summer.

Again, thanks for the support, and we'll see you all at VFAT, if not before!

Rhino2007VBA_sig.jpg

The Virtual Blue Angels earn my greatest respect, I know what they have been through and if I look at what they have achieved in a relatively short period of time.........nothing but respect from my side.

Shame on people who don't regognize that!

Great model, great screenshots, great job Virtual Blue Angels! :thumbup:

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can say just it's amazing... well done people!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS