Mega Mod your opinion

MAFIA

Hello guys! Sorry if i write something incorrectly because english are not my native language. Maybe some of you know about Mega Mod that i've made 1 or 2 years ago. Now i decided to make new version of this mod.

!!!This mod i've made without replacing anything!!!

There are some features that will be in my mod: 2 new planes (MiG-29AE (export modification of MiG-29A), F-111F with full functional weapon), new ground vehicles: M-113G, SAM S-300V (7 types of vehicles), SAM Dzhigit (from Flanker 2.5), 3 types of MAZ millitary tracks, Uragan (i don't know how to say it in english it is system like MLRS), 14 ships: rocket cruiser Grozny, mine-sweeper Akvamarin, big anti-submarine ships Azov and Skory, big trooper ship Bobryisk, small rocket cruiser Bora and Veter, watch ships Ametist and Orel, small trooper ship Murena, rocket cutter Tcunami, torpedo cutter Bolshevik, motor ship Yastrebov, DD-963 Spruance, New weapons AGM-130 (F-111F), bomb M-18 (Tornado IDS), anti-submarine bomb PLAB-100 (Tu-142), i returned to the game KH-55 (Tu-95,Tu-160) and KH-29TE (Su-25TM, Su-24M, MiG-27), new set of armament (based on real fotos) R-27T for Su-25TM, CBU-97*2 on new MBD for F/A-18A/C, AIM-120*2 on one MBD for F/A-18C, MBD-6 with 2 FAB-500 for MiG-29, entered to the game M-177*51 for B-52H, new countries Iran, Iraq, Greece, Italy, China, India, Switherland, Yugoslavia, Poland, corrected some mistakes in MeInit.xml, corrected sets of aircrafts, helicopters, vehicles for countries, my new models of weapons M-117, Kh-15S there also many thing but i dont remember all.

How do you think is it interesting mod? If you need pictures of new things in this mod?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four wheeled vehicles in the centre of picture i've made only with some correctin in MeInit.xml. It doesn't need of you any difficulties to do this mod you only need to know how and where you need correct files. Maybe i should make a manual that everybody could make corrections?

New Part of Mega Mod: Fireing UPK-23-25

This morning i found one file and think that maybe correct it and UPK-23-25 will shoot (because some time ago i tried to make it shooting and in then time nothing come out my desire) and i've corrected and it began to SHOOT!!! Oh God, today is a good day!!!

ScreenShot_045.thumb.jpg.eb218d5b829f63e8a24c6a4163dd4ee1.jpg