Action Point - By Eagle Dynamics

SuperKungFu

Its cool to see some of that new stuff in action with the fast movers!

It makes me wonder how many times that dam will get shot at or ran into...

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Very, very, veeeerrrryyyy nice video !!!!

It will be cool to insert a message to inform consumers that this video is not BS nor FC, just a beta realease with a little bit of each... Because I thought that the BS texture will be inserted in FC with a patch...

Except this point: Whoua ! that's what I called a really really cool video !!!!

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like the crazy SWAT KATS style move where the flanker rises over the dam. :D pretty nice. :D But...disappointed that the stinger dude and his buddy still have an EXPLOSION as a damage model rather than be affected by damage area of a explosion and that they are STATIONARY. Hope its just a preliminary build.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I like the crazy SWAT KATS style move where the flanker rises over the dam. :D pretty nice. :D But...disappointed that the stinger dude and his buddy still have an EXPLOSION as a damage model rather than be affected by damage area of a explosion and that they are STATIONARY. Hope its just a preliminary build.

It won't be changed. Damn, I know it.

Great movie but I don't like those laser machine guns. Current tracers look much more realistic.

• ED Team
It won't be changed. Damn, I know it.

Great movie but I don't like those laser machine guns. Current tracers look much more realistic.

Actually, they look more realistic when they have this "laser" like look....

It's exactly how they look like in real life as well :)