Well Done E.D. ! It's getting better & better, nicer and nicer ;)

HungaroJET

Nicely put. The Su-27 is really an extraordinary aircraft and the work shown here does it justice. (Although I would still prefer a different livery)

TY guys...

Reports and answers here, so please write comments and wishes also here:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=98113

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56WyP.jpg

OLxMQ.jpg

zNA0t.jpg

onAH2.jpg

OClW7.jpg

tzq48.jpg

jHzIW.jpg

p4Azf.jpg

ob2Bu.jpg

c2WNd.jpg

Ju6jV.jpg

m08H0.jpg

9SB4z.jpg

ZG0pH.jpg

KGmiZ.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

6fc4t.jpg

Kfurh.jpg

NLkOe.jpg

GmHtX.jpg

SjZyG.jpg

EDaz9.jpg

K83e2.jpg

AbSfl.jpg

hj9Pd.jpg

9m8h8.jpg

Izh3I.jpg

dN0zu.jpg

iXglz.jpg

l3wUV.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah! I love that "shiny knights"!!!!!!

Ps: Great! the slats now keep down when you are grounded!

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

LOVE it .... Awesome.

the pilot even looks into the camera on the second pic.:D

TY

That's the adjusted, more turning left & right and added/improved up & down head movements.

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So up and down head movements actually work now, finally?

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

So up and down head movements actually work now, finally?

Sorry, currently it work for AI only, but im trying to figure out how to bring this feature for HumanPlayers too. However i think it is not available for FC3-level aricrafts yet...FC3.DLL restriction i guess.

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll see if I can request it. I know that up and down head movement and argument has been in the Su-25 model since FC1, but the feature was never implemented!

I'll see if I can request it. I know that up and down head movement and argument has been in the Su-25 model since FC1, but the feature was never implemented!

Check Your P-51D ;)

---> There are from the beginning, maybe earlier DLLs did not handle it in MP mode, but in SP this already for a long time good, as i remember...and there are some tricks more for improved head movement ;)

You will see next week within 3GO Su-27 model.

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That must have just been implemented then, it wasn't in previous builds of P-51. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Diveplane, non reflective paints are more common than shiny.

Optional glossy-bright effects will coming in the future as well as specular effect.

Some new images more with details of glasses of luminaries, EOS, glass parts on tail and chrome struts.

4MflH.jpg

xwZsW.jpg

fEoUK.jpg

eQl9Z.jpg

LsPCS.jpg

dN5ro.jpg

hz1ZX.jpg

feLId.jpg

StOlS.jpg

og5Gg.jpg

YwKJx.jpg

5UYJA.jpg

g8LrF.jpg

qkJ4w.jpg

qgD4T.jpg

tcLeW.jpg

s8hjj.jpg

yBaIH.jpg

hsWQG.jpg

TIIDO.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome. But clearly shows how far graphics has come...ED's flanker is going to be even more detailed than this model. Just insanity.

One question...how do u get ladder and chocks ? I tried turning off engines etc...ground power ...no chocks or ladder.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Awesome. But clearly shows how far graphics has come...ED's flanker is going to be even more detailed than this model. Just insanity.

One question...how do u get ladder and chocks ? I tried turning off engines etc...ground power ...no chocks or ladder.

Jump out by RAlt+J and AI will get the ladder and chocks.

Intake and nozzle covers, ladder and chocks will be available later for players.

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also the Su-27/30/33 Mod is not Modman compatible. I dont like make the same backup every time is a new update. Maybe one time I forget backup and then something is broken in my game directory. With Modman is fast. I am waiting for the Modman ver.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When the game updates it puts your files in a folder called "BACKUP" in the main directory. How hard is that?

Also the Su-27/30/33 Mod is not Modman compatible. I dont like make the same backup every time is a new update. Maybe one time I forget backup and then something is broken in my game directory. With Modman is fast. I am waiting for the Modman ver.

Yes, autoupdater brought some side effect into our life, but we can get over it:

4xmpl: here is another solution...you need to do one important thing only ! ---> disable all you mods before updating !

JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) from Ebs

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

One last thing before I go. JSGME is an incredible help when it comes to DCS:World autoupdating...When you get notification that a new update it available, don't download just yet. Run JSGME and disable all your mods...THEN download and apply the update. This way, your DCS World directory is restored to default and the update won't mess with any of your mods. After the update you can simply enable your mods again. You can even choose to 'compare files with snapshot' after the update to see exactly which files ED have updated...for futher tinkering purposes

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All it really looks nice, but when you during flight, actually have time to look reflectors, EOS, or whether shining on your helmet visor. Usually only see airplanes silhouettes. Airplane models beauty can be admired only in the formational flight or acrobatic flying. For me a much more important is that the simulation is smooth, that FPS is above 30, no stutters, shimmering, slowdowns ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

Some upcoming light update...

F7cyU.jpg

xEVaS.jpg

9Dr3r.jpg

ilAZi.jpg

r8rNi.jpg

wBJcs.jpg

jQcjx.jpg

EjYD4.jpg

du29M.jpg

yEL5e.jpg

pDdUF.jpg

rQYGl.jpg

qIYuR.jpg

Dnp9E.jpg

PEBRb.jpg

mXeYW.jpg

B6nQd.jpg

JbYae.jpg

JZIRH.jpg

MNPXp.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]