Well Done E.D. ! It's getting better & better, nicer and nicer ;)

HungaroJET

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formation lights are awesome!

Are they skin specific? or built into the model?

TY...^ Both: but only Su-35BM skins got Form Lights

...now some other light updates (WIP)

X8o3W.jpg

Ws0lE.jpg

mtnMR.jpg

JdHbg.jpg

Uk4CU.jpg

BEUhc.jpg

Mjz44.jpg

AZSky.jpg

CI4bt.jpg

gtPfm.jpg

OwHTA.jpg

UvJjB.jpg

XcDEj.jpg

RtSl7.jpg

jAnJj.jpg

EZlGZ.jpg

hqkBt.jpg

hR0hF.jpg

YB2V7.jpg

Xu8iG.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Nice Hungaro, but as I remember it from my own tests with those, the ramp flood lights at night caused huge performance hits making them unsuitable for use in sufficient quantities.

Hold on, a train? How do you get a train in there? What the hell?!

You're kidding me, right? Trains have been a part of the AI civilian traffic since the first Lock-On series.

Edited by Blaze

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Performance hit ?:D

I tested a lot...now those are FPS friendly...i used only one light source per object and some tricks...so those light poles bring less FPS "drop" than you turn on your landing/taxilights and natostrobelights on your A-10C or rotating strobelight on your Ka-50 ;)

Obviously 2*F-15C and 3*F-15E with lights on hit performance more than Light Poles :D

Good positions and directions of connectors are key elements (for using only one light source)

...more FPS drop comes if i add/use kinda sunlight-sourcelight for shadow calculation :)

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Wow those lights are awesome when we get those?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Performance hit ?:D

I tested a lot...now those are FPS friendly...i used only one light source per object and some tricks...so those light poles bring less FPS "drop" than you turn on your landing/taxilights and natostrobelights on your A-10C or rotating strobelight on your Ka-50 ;)

Obviously 2*F-15C and 3*F-15E with lights on hit performance more than Light Poles :D

Good positions and directions of connectors are key elements (for using only one light source)

...more FPS drop comes if i add/use kinda sunlight-sourcelight for shadow calculation :)

Now that's just silly. :D I know, lights on aircraft create ridiculous FPS "drop". Glad to hear these are more friendly...nice work bud!

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Light updates on "old" airfields/airbases (WIP)

Poll questions here:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=1630674#post1630674

7l2tZ.jpg

W7K9b.jpg

IzGjX.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

F-18C Wing Flex Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lAI0ew9E7k

Happy New Year Folks :holiday::yay:

• Like 1

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice, but will it work on flyable aircraft?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Nice, but will it work on flyable aircraft?

Yes, if you write (and implement) the code how to use the animation in-game and when (formula for G-force/drag/wing load etc.) then both player and AI will show up flexible wings.

Anyway, i did nothing with this animation. Only showed it works/animated already. This was default, part of the original model animations which wasn't a classified info...but as we know this F-18C model is not the final model.

Hopefully :)

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

. . . are you really talking about new airbases?? it was mentionend/asked the effort of lightning the old/default ones - but are you really talking about creating new ones?? :-) i mean. . . when i expand the map, the whole infrastructure/environment is missing. . . no villages/towns. . . woods. . . buildings and so on. . . how do you resolve this?

How ?... Step by step ;)

...some update and corrections: screwed, lost and forgotten ALS lamps are back in sim

HEr0f.jpg

i3ZGP.jpg

i4PHL.jpg

JYSOp.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mustang ? :) im sure Mustang making mods too, but these images came from HungaroJET ;)

Yeah thats what i'm thinking too, i am in no way affiliated with this work :D

very well done, hungarojet! i am really looking forward for first screenshots of the new airbases. . . :-)

there we go, fixed :)

No problemo Folks :D

Some new WIP screeniez:

kL4mG.jpg

bbSUm.jpg

cyga3.jpg

7KyUs.jpg

pw6KU.jpg

DoKWq.jpg

fHHI2.jpg

DMg1Q.jpg

NB3F6.jpg

h4gNW.jpg

iWl2P.jpg

16vBX.jpg

HBbrY.jpg

V531e.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]