Well Done E.D. ! It's getting better & better, nicer and nicer ;)

HungaroJET

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thank You Mario :)

Today Side Job:

Admiral Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier light corrections:

Landing Deck lights, seperation lights and OLS lights has been adjusted (much more brighter)

Bonus: illuminated Imperial Eagle Russia State Crest on the stern and Hangar Bay lighting (dimmed)

Unfortunately model has got "builtin" LOD with OLS light restriction: Optical Landing System lights are visible ONLY if camera is closer than 1000 meters to ship, moreover 3D OLS planes are too small, so the OSL is adequately visible from approx. 500m and closer :(

note: turn off the light in your room and watch images on Full Screen ;)

Download images:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lkzmmw

DCSW files will coming tomorrow :yes:

4000 meters to ship

2GxhP.jpg

2000 meters to carrier

jbXwe.jpg

1000 meters to Kuznetsov

KRxCD.jpg

950 meters to deck

DeygJ.jpg

300 meters to touchdown

OOGV6.jpg

RgRgV.jpg

6bfcT.jpg

OX1HR.jpg

h8azY.jpg

32zEc.jpg

SZLkf.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

S2r7t.jpg

m8rV2.jpg

klbSt.jpg

d7NIx.jpg

ypZ03.jpg

J9mQB.jpg

BoI4N.jpg

MLRcA.jpg

WGLgx.jpg

CQBgl.jpg

ZHWMn.jpg

SUgwW.jpg

Local Time 05:30

0BDoU.jpg

YnVaU.jpg

Zyj1F.jpg

NDxY9.jpg

HvkOz.jpg

Tqbo8.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

wow thats great. Do you have plans for the forgotten russians ships 3d models??

Thanks, yes we can put old CMD Flanker2 ship models into DCSW also. :D Murena hovercraft too.

..edited OLS brightness and LOD distance...now OLS visible from 6000 meters:

b00hI.jpg

bb7nA.jpg

tyzRT.jpg

UmJqE.jpg

MZSmf.jpg

7Qg99.jpg

9hnZ7.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazing HungaroJet....can u implement this in Tomcatz amazing new CVN and Kuz models? :) Would be nice to get a model and a lighting upgrade. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Awesome again! Can´t rep you again today though...

Amazing HungaroJet....can u implement this in Tomcatz amazing new CVN and Kuz models? :) Would be nice to get a model and a lighting upgrade. :)

+1

But wouldn´t he have to redo the lighting for the new models then. Don´t get me wtrong - I´ll gladly wait.

It still gives me a slightly weird feeling that all this is coming entirely from the community and not from ED, although it´s great of course to have such an enthousiastic and active community. Or is Hungaro secretly affiliated with ED?

EDIT: I just read that the DCS code is apparently undergoing some major evolution(s), so that may be the reason. All very hush hush.

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Here is the newer Kuz model link. Blaze uploaded the CVN model in the second last page (, but the Kuz model is down...if anyone has tomcats naval mod 1.5, the kuz is included in it.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=64190

kuz2overview.png

converted CVN : http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=1608936&postcount=109

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

... but on your model of the Admiral Kuznetsov is also possible to put two Sukhoi 33 parked and also some sailors?

TY, and that should be the next step ^...parked aircrafts on deck without collision model

I dont want to make a much more big mess on the deck :D but wont cause conflict with AIs in the Hangar Bay...so i think i will put plenty aircrafts under the deck first :)

Admiral Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier light mods v.090

Actual version download:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=1612113#post1612113

Cheers

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your Welcome my Friends...

else:...what do you think to where (to which country) should i add newer (user made) non-Russian and non-Ukrainian skins ?

I thought, Georgia will be good...( for China, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Fictional Serbia, etc.).. new countries wont come with this "early" version i think (@ this point)

...factory made skins are ready - implanted into Liveries

There are 12 Russian and 6 Ukrainian skins...i am still working on LOD1 and LOD2 corresponding to the main model (names, effects, materials)...and i still waiting for an answer from 3GO (mediated by Sawamura)

Some new images: (no airframe reflections now)

XIBmy.jpg

t2nvv.jpg

Y3SF6.jpg

2BwHX.jpg

NnjKM.jpg

qBt3B.jpg

50zZZ.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, yes we can put old CMD Flanker2 ship models into DCSW also. :D Murena hovercraft too.

..edited OLS brightness and LOD distance...now OLS visible from 6000 meters:

thats not the point. I am sick everytime I see the DCS russian ships models . I want to see nice 3d models in the russian navy into DCS, everytime I see this video I cry of happyness:P

but here:

Desktop_2012_11_10_15_02_42_496.png

Desktop_2012_11_10_15_02_23_170.png

I should say there is 2013, please ED...618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not a wishlist thread

Off course not, but off course we can say our opinions and then Hungarojet can satisfy us if it is possible. take the name of the thread and say me what else is a prohibition here... or what you dont like hear...

There are some great Russian Navy ships as well as US Navy ships...

I know, but you take the wrong way so quickly. Here is your mistake... :lol:

but either way it's not DCS:Navy.

not yet... but you can try that feel too. just set the Moscow cruiser and Petter the Great cruiser then take your F-15 and say me after.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh? You completely removed reflections? Well..I think it looked cool..but well...I still can't wait to try these out and make some new skins myself. Been years since I last made a lock on skin. I still can't believe that AD salaveskya skin that I made is still added into the game. :) I remember sending ED the psd file with like 50 layers or something. ;p

Your Welcome my Friends...

else:...what do you think to where (to which country) should i add newer (user made) non-Russian and non-Ukrainian skins ?

I thought, Georgia will be good...( for China, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Fictional Serbia, etc.).. new countries wont come with this "early" version i think (@ this point)

...factory made skins are ready - implanted into Liveries

There are 12 Russian and 6 Ukrainian skins...i am still working on LOD1 and LOD2 corresponding to the main model (names, effects, materials)...and i still waiting for an answer from 3GO (mediated by Sawamura)

Some new images: (no airframe reflections now)

Hi HungaroJet,

Beautiful liveries, I hope to install soon.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=98113

Project Report ^

and some new images:

9Q9bJ.jpg

YZbcR.jpg

io9sJ.jpg

Mnu4s.jpg

ppHoG.jpg

8Jh3W.jpg

0PFrE.jpg

RVG1Y.jpg

yC8I3.jpg

MBZQ1.jpg

u7GXN.jpg

LG6gY.jpg

Hwx2y.jpg

vvalF.jpg

xoCFb.jpg

fdIpa.jpg

H5HCY.jpg

apbMZ.jpg

pvOvV.jpg

evyz2.jpg

• Like 2

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aw dang! That gray one at the top, now that's a capital-F Fighter jet. Nothing to visually break up that sloping nose, and just emphasizing how it cuts through the sky... That there is some class.

Also dig the "ACE" demo-y skin. Has a kind of "Near Future Pacific Rim Prototype" feel.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

Awesome HungaroJET!!! many thanks.

But wil there be a little reflection on the finished mod?

In real life the matte paint is still reflecting some.

Looking forward on it

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Aw dang! That gray one at the top, now that's a capital-F Fighter jet. Nothing to visually break up that sloping nose, and just emphasizing how it cuts through the sky... That there is some class.

Also dig the "ACE" demo-y skin. Has a kind of "Near Future Pacific Rim Prototype" feel.

Nicely put. The Su-27 is really an extraordinary aircraft and the work shown here does it justice. (Although I would still prefer a different livery)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!