Pm'd Chizh, hopefully he can answere some questions..

Just PM'd Chizh..

Cdr.Instigator wrote..

I want to thank you for 1.1 it is phenomenal great job you guys did on the addon.

As you might have already seen over there at the English Forum.. We have some people that have encountered some problems that are serious in nature, concerning 1.1 installation and activation needless use. We have people that are down to 1 left registration after just 2 days since download.. What are we to do when we run out of activations in such a short period of time.? What can we do to correct this malfunction with StarForce? We were told that we would need to register again after 40% hardware change ...Not after a simple joystick swap..

We are going thru activations like a baby goes thru pampers..!! We need to have some of this issues answered by someone like you.. In authority around here and one who knows more about anything... That is you.. Could you please make a Cameo apperance over with your English speaking Camarades..and answere some simple threads...

Thanks for listenning..

Maybe he can answere some of our problems directly...

Get a clue.

The team already stated that they will make an announcement this week. How about doing a search instead of presuming that they'll answer you before they make their public announcement?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Like I said.. You're on your own. Glad I don't have problems with registration overload...or anyproblems what so ever...

There are some queestions brought up in some threads that I know they would not need a team to answere... But, The hell with you !!!

What do you want?

It's already been pointed out to you ED is going to address the situations shortly.

Answering PM like yours should be a low priority compared to all thats going on right now.

I agree with Allochtoon - dont expect an individual to toss off an answer off the top of his head on problems like these.

A coupla days to figure out whats going on and why, then working up options to deal with them, does that sound like too much to give them?

I'm sorry guys but, Chizh dosen't care about or problems since he didn't answere my Pm...even though he read it..

PLEASE, dont jump to conclussions! Bussines is not as simple, any bussines! I am sure you are not the only one writing to Chizh. Also sometimes it takes days even weeks before a statement can be made!

So calm down!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I'm sorry guys but, Chizh dosen't care about or problems since he didn't answere my Pm...even though he read it..

Oh so THAT's when decisions are announced, you wait first for the PM from Cdr.Instigator.

Hey I want to know who the next pope will be - can you send a PM to Rome?

:)

-SK

Kinda funny when you remember that it was once the Beatles who claimed to be bigger than Jesus. ;)

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Yep the game has problems, there are some trouble with the payment system, starforce IS getting on peaoples nerves, but imagine how it would be for you to put up all these fires in a sunday night...they are not doctors you know.

Im awaiting and I didnt even got the game yet.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Its not that I had much of a choice. This launch was marked by much controversy, and although there was much hysteria around, theres no smoke without fire.

I had to sit back to watch and see what hapened. There were indeed problems, between 9-20% of the people (believing in the pols results) are having problems in getting the game to run wich is quite serious. I dont want to take that risk.

Online play wich is my only current use of the game and now is also low with both 1.02 and 1.1

I hope ED learned from this mistake for 1.2.

Im going to wait for a CD version, shouldnt be long now and on top of that online buys are on hold also...not much of a choice here.

My PC specs below:

aperantly, you guys are all on your own.. I'm just glad I don't have you all same problems.. My game works good straight out of the download...

Sorry but some questions need to be answereed for you guys and with part of the ED team around here, you would think they would know not to avoid the English posting comunity...But they do.. We are just a bunch of trouble makers..

Sorry but you guys are out of luck !!!

Hell... even Wags could have responded to some posts here..

BUMP !!!!

You are overreacting and you are out of line. Chizh, no doubt, has plenty of e-mail and messages. He's not in charge and perhaps needs to get information. Besides, as has already been mentioned, ED is planning to make an announcement.

• ED Team

Guys I understand that you are concerned with these questions. But I ask to understand as well me; I am not authorized to solve a problem or to allow the information on marketing affairs. Believe, I personally apply efforts to solve as much as possible problems arising at users.

But do not ask me about that what I am not authorized to speak. I think, that our management will soon make the decision and will announce it.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Guys I understand that you are concerned with these questions. But I ask to understand as well me; I am not authorized to solve a problem or to allow the information on marketing affairs. Believe, I personally apply efforts to solve as much as possible problems arising at users.

But do not ask me about that what I am not authorized to speak. I think, that our management will soon make the decision and will announce it.

I understand perfectly, I used to belong to a game MODing team, and I had to shake all those fans away from me too! LOL

I know how it is to put out fires all the time.

Just make sure you post a thread with big letters and lights so we can almost intantly and telepathicaly get that announcement. :D ;)

My PC specs below:

I am just glad that after my rude replies, that Karma didnt give me problems with StarForce.

Good point. I do sympathize with his legitimate problems. I just get irritated when people demand immediate, personal answers to frequently asked questions - as if nobody else matters or exists. Or follow up praise in one post with accusations in the next one because they didn't get what they wanted - it makes the praise seem, insincere. Or ask questions they don't actually need answers to, just to get attention. Or insist that foreigners speak to them in their own language. Or say that the same answer from person A is worth less than from person B because of who those people are. Or showing off that they know how to use forum features, as if nobody else does, or that they found some posts by "Chizh" and "Wags" and know that they are important and how to browbeat them directly into action, while the rest of us are just foolishly posting our problems to each other. But hey, I'm just a "post whore," who am I to judge? :)

-SK

P.S. What is that anyway? People keep attaching the word "whore" to things I don't understand anymore. Am I supposed to be getting some money for writing this, or writing it while naked, or, what?