1.1 News 13April05

• ED Team

I've leared a couple new facts today that I'd like to pass along:

1- If an end user has exhausted the activations, they may contact Eagle and Eagle will send them a new activation code by e-mail. I'd imagine that you'll just need to send them your current key and maybe hardware code (my guess). I never heard anything from Eagle that they'd charge for a new activation.

UPDATE: the confusion arose because Eagle thought some of the inquiries were regarding someone wanting multiple activations to set up a LAN Cafe or Computer club; in which case each computer will need a unique activation. I chalk this one up to the language barrier. However, a single user can absolutely contact Eagle at support@lockon.ru to get new activations after they have exhausted their first five.

2- PayPal will not be used for future 1.1 purchases. However, the team is setting up the Verisign system as fast as they can and they are exploring alternative online portals. They are working on this is fast as they can and they are even more frustrated about this than you are--trust me! Words cannot express my disappointement with PayPal on this issue.

On another note, I am not an official spokesman of Eagle. I am simply a supporter, tester, editor, former 3rd party producer of the team that is trying to do his best to open the channels of communication. Please do not send me PMs asking for technical support. Rather, please use the dedicated threads for such matters.

Hope this helps,

Matt

Matt, from all community - thank you for update.

It very good to know that people will not stuck with 5 activations.

And I believe ED/TFC will setup new online e-commerce system soon.

Best Regards, Dmut

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]