Cosmetic Suggestion for ED: Cirrus Clouds

The topic pretty much says it all. :D How about having a weather option for high altitude cirrus clouds. I think this would add some attractive atmospheric effect to the game. The clouds we have right now can only be defined as low or middle altitude clouds.

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

I wish the cloud slider did something different for the 1-8 settings! Furthermore, the Thickness setting doesn't seem to do anything different. You can adjust the base altitude of the clouds with the Base setting but you really adjust the top altitude (I'm assuming the thickness setting is supposed to do this).

I wish the cloud slider did something different for the 1-8 settings! Furthermore, the Thickness setting doesn't seem to do anything different. You can adjust the base altitude of the clouds with the Base setting but you really adjust the top altitude (I'm assuming the thickness setting is supposed to do this).

yeh ..i really like to see difernet clud formations in Lock ON...

one fine example is FS amazingo clouds in that game...someone have the link to an video explaning how they are created ?? i cant fin it anymore

cya

Rodrigo Monteiro

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

What I wanted to see more are cumulus-nimbus clouds, for those who actualy fly aircraft for real learn to avoid them like the devil from the cross: If you ever enter them your likely to have a ride of your life, and maybe snap both wings while your at it. icon10.gif

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P