Structure Lights Mod V2

TekaTeka

This mod is LoMan compatible and works for LockOn 1.02 and 1.1FC.

Structure Lights Mod V2 download

The structure lights will be brighter and visible from longer distance.

The runway lights will be smaller and dimmer.

The antenna towers will be seen as red and white from longer distance in the daytime.

See this 'before and after' comparison.

beforeafter2kt.th.jpg

A larger screenshot is here.

largesample1ee.th.jpg

Compared to the previous version of the mod, the lights are darker and the lit windows are less, but the pop-up of the objects is less noticeable.

For better image quality, higher setting of video AF is recommended.

I hope you like it. :)

• Like 4

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Another great job. Thanks!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Excellent TekaTeka!

We can award you with new forum status under your nickname - "Mods creator!"

You can choose one if you want :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Thanks for the comments, people. :D

Excellent TekaTeka!

We can award you with new forum status under your nickname - "Mods creator!"

You can choose one if you want :)

You are kidding, right? If you are serious, I appreciate your offer. But I'm not sure this is appropriate because I know there are many other people who create great mods. :icon_roll ....Well, yes please. :icon_redf

Hey TekaTeka - I currently use the less visible Wartime runway lights Mod by Archer. Do you know if this new mod of yours clash with it?

There will be no crash. You have to install my mod first, then Aracher's.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

You are kidding, right? If you are serious, I appreciate your offer. But I'm not sure this is appropriate because I know there are many other people who create great mods. :icon_roll ....Well, yes please. :icon_redf

Ahh, I shouldn't said it so fast... I just tried to change your "text status" under avatar and it appears like we, Moderators, can't do that. Only Admin can. Sorry for rising hopes up.

Anyway, you are the best modder on these forums! :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

• 3 months later...