Black Display Smoke?

Go to your lomac folder....go to config/weapons then opent eh drawinfo.lua file...you have to edit the RGB values of the smoke...which smoke you edit depends on the color you want to overwrite...and the kind of smoke pod you want to overwrite...if you want this on a non Nato plane you have to edit the R73U's and if you want to edit the Nato plane smokepods you have to edit the ones labeled AIM-9S. Pick the smoke you want to overwrite and change the r, g, and b values all to 0 to get a black color for the smoke...

Hope this helps! :)

DANGIT TEKA YOU BEAT ME TOO IT LOL IT TOOK ME TOO LONG TO WRITE AHH!!

• Like 1

Oh and btw teka maybe you can answer this...

What are the Control_Containers, Weapon_containers, and Pylons_animation values above...what do these do???

I'm not sure. But, probably those are the parameters for animating the certain weapons. You can see the corresponding weapon names in the last lines of the each sections. I don't recommend edit those, though.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

I don't understand why the planes have all the pylons always attatched to the planes if there aren't any weapons on them??? IRL they remove the pylons from teh hardpoints if they aren't carrying weapons...I really wish we could remove them!

• ED Team

Yes. This is only for 1.1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.