Terror strikes London

Most of you probably heard the news already, so I would like to take a moment to express my sincere condolences to families touched by these senseless acts. A reminder that we are nowhere safe unfortunatly...

I can never figure out why brainless fanatics would kill innocent people. I don`t want to sound like a politician, but it is by keeping our valors and way of life unchanged that we will eventually defeat this worldwide threat I hope.

Please be courageous as we are all the way with you...

Best regards,

=ACU=Tech

TECH Systemes

Computer 1 Computer 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My thoughts to the whole nation of England and those they have lost. When I found out, I got the same feeling as 9/11. Sorrow, hurt, and now anger! I hope those 72 virgins those fanatics think they are going to see in heaven, turn out to be 72 Virginians!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Yes.. my sympathies go out to them as well..

Where in the heck does it say "Allah commands you to kill people who have nothing to do with anything whatsoever?" in the Koran?

A "true warrior" they call themselves.

I hate those pathetic cowards.

If the west operated in the same manner, sand would be glass by now.. and we would

say "Allah commanded us to do so" so then it must be right!

pathetic.

and my heart goes out to those who've been touched by this cowardly act.

(can you tell I'm angry?)

Thanks,

Brett