War emergency power

mnrty

E

You could have looked at the controls.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

Push throttle fully forward and press 'E' on the keyboard.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

I did that but when I press 'E' I am still waiting to get the power...it's not there. It shows in key bindings on control screen but nothing happens. Can I bind this to my clutch button on X52 Pro?

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90244_1.gif[/sIGPIC]Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on OCZ SSD, (AM3)AMD955BE x4 3.2GHz - GPU AMD6950 x2Gb - 16Gb Ripjaw G-Skill DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FerociousFrankie

• ED Team

Technically speaking 'E' key just breaks the safety wire, and thus allows to advance throttle beyond its maximum position. So to enable WEP it is not necessary to fly at sea level.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Technically speaking 'E' key just breaks the safety wire, and thus allows to advance throttle beyond its maximum position. So to enable WEP it is not necessary to fly at sea level.

Olgerd, if I wish to return the lock on WEP, is it possible or do I have to land and repair? What is the best altitude to use the WEP?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team
Olgerd, if I wish to return the lock on WEP, is it possible or do I have to land and repair? What is the best altitude to use the WEP?

No it is not possible to return the lock, as the wire is still broken. And.. btw it is a good idea to repair it - now it will still broken even after repair. Not sure about altitudes. It is better talk to Yo-Yo (he is the author).

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
No it is not possible to return the lock, as the wire is still broken. And.. btw it is a good idea to repair it - now it will still broken even after repair. Not sure about altitudes. It is better talk to Yo-Yo (he is the author).

WEP increases the max boost from 61 to 67". It means that the crytical altitude (the altitude where the blower can produce this boost with the open throttle) gets lower. So the best effect will be at low level and just after the blower is switched to HIGH to the second crytical altitude.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

WEP increases the max boost from 61 to 67". It means that the crytical altitude (the altitude where the blower can produce this boost with the open throttle) gets lower. So the best effect will be at low level and just after the blower is switched to HIGH to the second crytical altitude.

so 14,500 and above, aye?

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team
so 14,500 and above, aye?

Yes, that's right.

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Yes, that's right.

thanks my man!

How long can I run at 67 hg without springing leaks? What instruments do I keep an eye on? Oil pressure?

Max rating for WEP is 5 minutes (that is, overall, not only consecutive). Keep a close eye on coolant and oil temperatures and expect dramatically reduced reliability for the engine after that (e.g., don't expect to get 15 minutes of full mil out of the engine after 5 mins on WEP).

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

You don't necessarily need WEP to win an engagement. The emergency in the name is there for a reason. Everytime the wire was broken, the engine had to go through a complete overhaul.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Just out of curiousity, how much force was needed to break that wire?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
Crew chief: "Oh no, not again!". Must have taken a lot of discipline not to use every ounce of power to get out of Dodge.

It would be nice to link a sample of crew chief voice to E "Op'at' krendelya vydelyvat'? Oh nyet!".

Just out of curiousity, how much force was needed to break that wire?

more importantly, how did they 'stay away' from WEP once wire broke?

My guess would be to shove a knife in the slot before WEP... but that is just me...