1.11 BETA Screenshots and news !

BETA testing of 1.11 has begun and no major problems have been found as yet so fingers crossed.

We have had the patch for 3-4 days now so this is encouraging news !

Ive been allowed to share some info and screenshots of the patch and have reported it on my homepage.

www.lockonskins.co.uk/

Hope you enjoy. :icon_jook

• Like 1

Can you tell me if they fixed the object pop-up when there is fog

also there is still object pop-up without fog from 1.02 onwards (1.01 and 1.00 had the great fade-in effect for all objects no matter what range they were drawn) - has this been addressed?

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Finally. some news on the patch progress!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

are we getting the uav predetor in 1.11 or in 1.2??

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I'm pretty sure that the predator is a 1.2 thing.

And please, dont' ask us for more than we report - what we tell you is what we are -authorized- to tell you. For anythign else, you will have to wait for a statement from ED.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

GG, can you post any pictures here? :)

'Cos I don't see any "new beacons and nav light" within that link. :(

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

I actually don't know what diveplane is talking about ... so I'm as confused as you are.

I'm nto really authorized to post anything, but what Wolf posted are some of the model changes - most of everythign else looks the same to me for now, but sometimes I miss the little details ;)

Note when I say 'looks' I do mean visually. I think a lot of people will be pleased with this patch however, there's something in it for everyone to appreciate, I think, even if it doesn't necessarily cure everyone's pet LOMAC problem ;D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I think a lot of people will be pleased with this patch however, there's something in it for everyone to appreciate, I think, even if it doesn't necessarily cure everyone's pet LOMAC problem ;D

Using this general information and applying it to the crystal ball and magic runes of mordor and applying the 3rd dynamic law of "read between the lines" the info provided at LockonSkins.uk and here = F15 still porked.

Drat!! :D

thanks for the update GG!

Thanks,

Brett

well, I think I can ask this one - yes, patch already include both fixes.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]