Igor Tishin - please read this...

Igor Tishin is not your "dude".

If you want to leave,go ahead.It does not interest any of us here.

But I just have to point this;

they're selling tons of their product

Flight sims never sell "tons of",especially Lomac 1.1 which wasn't advertised much.In this little fanbase they have to SELL their products to carry on.If their game gets pirated,that means cut sales by 2/3.So they need a strict copy protection.They're not working for only humanity,you know :)

Oh by the way,I agree that activation thing is frustrating.But not a problem at all if you do everything right.

Well, they're not SELLING their product to me, with crappy pop-ups and frame rates and a DRACONIAN copy protection system.

Sure it works, if you do it right. But we all know about the Gods of Computing (you know, sacrifice a few vestal virgins, light a black candle, spread some chicken blood around and hope that your install works, that all your drivers are compatible, that something isn't messed up in your registry, that there aren't some lurking corrupted bits on your HDD...).

ALL of us have had problems installing products, having to reconfigure hardware, doing a late night Winblows reinstall cuz we were dumbasses and messed up our system trying to tweak it, etc. Doo-doo happens, and the last thing I want at 2:00 AM Saturday morning is a product that won't register itself, whether it be running out of serials (yeah, I know about the registry backup thing - doesn't help if you've reconfigured your hardware though), coughing on some bug that won't allow it to recognize a valid installation key or whatever (see Gods of Computing above). And don't even get me started on the stutters introduced by Starforce because its paranoid little self needs to keep checking to ensure my CD is in the right place.

The bottom line is, I have been a Flanker cheer leader for years, until FC, and now...well, I think you know how I feel.

If they want to SELL their product, they gotta IMPROVE their product, else I'm not buying, this one OR Black Shark.

p.s. I know Igor is not my *dude*. He can choose to read this or not.

I am dealing with it, the only way a consumer can - I am voting with my pocket book by not buying. ;)

Good, but save it for those who care. In the meantime I'll be playing my Flaming cliffs copy, and enjoying the hell out of it. ;)

(oh yah I had to deal with the defective disk as well, but I got over it as soon as I took off for the first time)

sig-YF19a.jpg

I am dealing with it, the only way a consumer can - I am voting with my pocket book by not buying. ;)

LOL, I've read this guy's all posts on these forums.

That's just...

Logo%2520Troll%2520Classic%2520R.jpg

Stop trollin on the forum then, Kabongabonga. You act like 10year old. You've said your line, now go and play F4 (I have better graphics in my Timex watch) and troll on their forums.

This post for sure won't stop you from trolling around. So have a cookie. I'm friend of all animals too.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Firstly then you're talking from a position of ignorance. If you haven't bought it how can you know about it? Or are you basing your opinion on the scuttlebutt and hysteria that there's been on these (and other) forums? I suppose you believe everything they print in -so called- newspapaers like the Enquirer or the Daily Star as well.

Secondly, if you're not going to buy it, then why are you still here? If you think they're going to change things to suit you then you're going to be disappointed.

As someone else said: Deal with it.

I've had the download version from the day of release. No problems installing or running it whatsoever. The majority of users are fortunately in the same position I am. If you want to deny it to yourself that's your problem. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Why are you still here bitching abouth the produckt then? I tough you didnt want have anything to do with ED, so piss off!! ....m8..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]