Sales restore

Dear users.

"Lock On v.1.1: Flaming Cliffs" internet sales must be restored in next week.

Sorry for delay.

Eagle Dynamics.

By saying "must be", you mean what exacly? might be? will be? or it will be for sure next week.

Personnally I already got the chance in the beginning of the paypal process to acquire my own copy of the 1.1 exp pack. But for to of my fellow pilot friend they did not had the same chance and now they are waiting so bad to join me online... sorry but this was not very cool to the customer that the paypal account when down suddenly without any other payment method available.

Unfortunnatly this sim community is small and yes we are in a majority going to wait anyway, but it is very frustating to see that many of devellopers major or small company dont take the consumer more seriously. yes i'm pretty much desapointed that even comming from a dedidacted group like the Eagle Dynamic team that they did not even plan this. Of course there is people interested in what you guys have acheived... but in the other hand we dont want to feel that each time a product come out that it is more bugged than the first one... by beginning with this StarForce security choice this was'nt good and also the price tag to it... 35 US $...pretty expensive for an expansion...but it is worth it anyway in my mind to contribute to this greath Flight Sim. I hope that the online payment will get back to us soon. :icon_redf

Sorry for my straith comments but I beleive that you guys can get a pretty good idea and comprehention on what I am saying.

Whit all that said, i basically wanted to say that i really hope that this game goes back to sell well since it is in my opinion the most real and well done flight sim ever! and I really hope for other flight sim fan that they can put the hand on their download very soon.

thx for letting me express myself. :icon_jook

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

sorry... i just read this post from Wags... http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7695

it give a lot of answers to the StarForce issue and also concerning the Paypal account problem.

:(

Montreal, Québec, Canada

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

update... funny.

I just might this weekend... no promisses but maybe. ;)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

By saying "must be", you mean what exacly? might be? will be? or it will be for sure next week.

Oops. When a Russian says "it must be", he means "it should be". It is not a promise, just a bad online translation.

Try it yourself. Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com

Type in the words, "it should be," and translate from English to Russian.

Then take what it gives you, and translate that back from Russian to English.

Presto! Instant broken promises and angry customers. :(

-SK